Sneaking veggies into baked goods just reached new heights..
Ultra Chocolatey and moist, this Zucchini bread meets chocolate cake, a doubly decadent treat that is bound to satisfy any and all chocolate cravings.
- 8 Eggs.
- 1 Cup Grated Zucchini.
- 1 Cup Almond Flour.
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour.
- 1/4 Cup Organic Cocoa Powder.
- an extra 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder.
- 1/2 Tsp salt.
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda.
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder.
- 3/4 Cup Stevia Sweetener.
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract.
- 6 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Melted.
- 1/2 Cup Dairy Free Sugar Free Chocolate Chips, divided.
- pre-heat over to 350 degrees and grease your baking loaf tin with coconut oil and line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, the cocoa powder, Baking soda, baking powder, salt and sweetener and whisk well to combine properly. set aside.
- In a large bowl and Using a mixer with whisk, whip eggs until light and foamy and 3 times in volume.
- Add the almond flour mixture to the eggs and mix well using the mixer and mix well.
- Then add the melted coconut oil, vanilla, and mix on medium speed. then fold in the grated zucchini and mix well scraping down all the sides.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, keeping aside some of the chocolate chips for the top of the loaf.
- Spoon the batter evenly into the previously prepared loaf pan and smooth at the top and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for an hour or until the tester comes out clean. Keep an eye on it from 30 minutes onwards.
- When done baking take out of oven and let cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Use the parchment paper to lift the loaf out of the pan.
- Cut in thick slices and enjoy with your favorite tea blend.
Bon Appétit !