How do you make your house smell like baked goodness?
With these Plant based, soft, chewy & golden crispy around the edges cookies.
The smell of cinnamon will fill the house when you bake these.. lights sweetened with pure organic maple syrup with beautifully glazed pecan.. sweet perfection.
- 2 Cups of Rolled Oats, Gluten Free.
- 1/2 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 3/4 Cup Pecan Nuts, Roughly Chopped.
- 1 TSP Cinnamon, Ground.
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted at room Temperature.
- 3/4 Cup All Natural Maple Syrup.
- A pinch of Sea Salt.
- preheat over to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir together the Rolled oats, Flour, Chopped Pecans, the cinnamon and salt and properly combine.
- Then add in the coconut oil and the maple syrup and keep on stirring until you have a sticky dough.
- Divide the dough and roll into 10 balls, then flatten them slightly, and place them on the lined baking sheet.
- Place the baking in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes until golden.
- Let the cookies rest for a few minutes and allow to cool. Serve with your favorite cold beverage.