Best way to pimp up your banana nut bread loaf? well fill it with gooey better for you Chocolate Hazelnut spread, of course.
This tastes absolutely amazing, you’ll go banana nuts over it.
- 1 Jar of Mantra’s Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, or any Vegan all natural chocolate spread.
- 4 Large Bananas, Ripe, and Mashed.
- 1 Cup of Buckwheat Flour.
- 1 Cup Ground Almonds.
- 5 TBSP All Natural Maple Syrup.
- 1 1/2 TBSP Chia Seeds.
- 2 1/2 TBSP Ground Cinnamon.
- 1 Cup Ground Pecan.
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Nibs.
- pre-heat over to 350 degrees and grease your baking loaf tin with coconut oil and nut flour of your choice.
- Place the mashed bananas in a large bowl and add in the buckwheat flour, almonds, maple syrup, chia seeds and cinnamon and mix well making sure to properly combine all ingredients.
- Fold in the pecans and the cocoa nibs, stir well.
- Spoon half the mixture into your baking loaf tin, evening out by smoothing any bumps as much as you can.
- Add the chocolate layer. again smoothing and evening it out as much as possible.
- Finally, spoon the third layer, which is the remaining of the banana nut mixture. you can leave some un evenness in this layer.
- Place your banana nut bread batter in the oven and bake for an hour and until the banana bread is golden and chocolate center gooey.
- Set aside to cool before slicing it into layers, and serve them on your favorite cake stand.
Have Fun & Enjoy!