Colors of the rainbow in a bite. Roll them up and dip them in the sweet and spicy almond butter dip.
This dish is just bursting with flavor and freshness, so easy to prepare, great for making ahead, high in nutrients, light and super satisfying, and customizable to your liking.
For the Rolls:
- 8 Sheets of Rice Paper.
- 1/2 Cup of Glass Rice Noodles, boiled and cooled.
- 1 Avocado finely sliced.
- 1 Beetroot, finely sliced.
- 1 Carrot. grated.
- 1/4 of Red Bell Pepper, Finely sliced.
- 1/4 of Orange Bell Pepper, Finely sliced.
- One Scallion, Finely sliced.
- A handful of Cilantro or Coriander, Finely sliced.
For the Dip:
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed.
- 1 Red Thai Chilli, Finely chopped.
- One TBS Sweet Chili Sauce.
- One TBS all natural unsweetened Almond Butter.
- Juice of 1/2 Lime.
- Individually, Dip the rice papers in warm water to moisten them, then place on a work surface or chopping board and allow them to absorb the water for a minute.
- Use paper towels to dab any excess water on the rice paper sheets.
- Fill in the rice papers by spreading ingredients in lengthwise strips. start with filling up the layers on the side nearest to you, then add the glass noodles.
- Roll up carefully, tucking in the edges and fold in each end to seal.
- For the dip, combine all ingredients in a blender and whiz until you reach the creamy consistency you would like for your sauce.
- Serve the rolls on your favorite platter and the sauce in a small dipping bowl.
Have Fun & Enjoy!