It’s Healthy, low carb, perfect for entertaining and easy to whip up for a light lunch or dinner in just 20 Minutes or less. Plus they look really good!
….Just Another reason to love Avocados.
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 2 Tbsp of Avocado Oil (or Olive Oil )
- 1/2 lb. Small Raw Prawns ( If Possible, Please always go for fresh, not frozen )
- 1 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup of Corn
- 1/4 Greek Yogurt
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Basil for Garnish
- Scoop the Avocados with a spoon, but leaving a small border of the avocado on the skin.
- Dice the avocado, squeeze some lemon on them and set aside.
- Prepare a skillet over medium heat, heat the avocado oil then add the pawns.
- Stir the shrimp until fully cooked, about 5 minutes. Take off the heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, Toss the diced avocados along with the prawns, tomatoes, corn, geek yogurt, and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper as per taste.
- Divide Salad among Avocado shells and spoon in 1/4 of the portion into every avocado shell, making a total of 4 Stuffed avocado shrimp salads.
- Garnish with some basil and a final sprinkle of black pepper and serve.
Have Fun & Enjoy!