Orange Blossom adds a beautiful floral component to your otherwise plain Lebnah & olive oil dish.
Make it your own by grating some lemon or orange zest on top, and serve with your favorite fruit or mixed seeds crackers and a cup of hot herbal tea.
- One packet of your preferred store bought low – fat ( light ) Labneh.
- 2 Tsp of all Natural Organic Maple Syrup.
- 2 Tsp Orange Blossom water.
- 1 Tbsp of Pistachios, toasted & roughly chopped.
- Spoon the contents of the Labneh packet into a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir in the Maple Syrup and the Orange Blossom water with a spoon, until well combined.
- Transfer to serving bowl, and dress with pistachios. Add lemon and/or orange zest if desired.
- Store any remaining Labneh leftovers in the fridge and enjoy for up to one week.