This tarty lime avocado cheesecake has a creamy and refreshing avocado coconut filling with a date and pecan and shredded coconut crust. It’s super easy to make, vegan and gluten-free!
For the Crust:
- 1 3/4 Cups Desiccated coconut, plus extra to decorate.
- 1 1/4 Cup Pecan Nuts.
- 3/4 Cup Medjool dates, Pitted.
For the Filling:
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream.
- 1 Ripe Avocado, halved & peeled.
- Juice of 2 Limes.
- 6 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, plus extra for greasing.
- 1 Tsp of Fresh Mint Leaves, Grounded.
- 1 Tsp Matcha Powder food coloring.
- A pinch of Dark Green food coloring.
- A pinch of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt.
- Prepare your baking dish with parchment paper.
- To make the crust, whizz all the ingredients in a food processor until sticky.
- Spoon the crust mixture into the base of the prepared baking tin and press with a spoon to level the sides evenly. place in freezer while you prepare the filling.
- For the filling; whizz the ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy. About 5 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into the baking pan on top of the crust base, and freeze for 5 hours.
- Remove the cake from the freezer a half hour before serving.
- Garnish with desiccated coconut toppings.