Easy, No Bake, Tasty bites with homemade peanut butter and raw cacao prepared in no time. tasty Bites that are perfect for on the go snacking and post workout recovery.
- One pack of Raw Peanuts, Roasted in the oven for 10 minutes and set aside to cool.
- 3 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder, Raw & Unsweetened.
- 2 Tsp of Vanilla powder
- 2 Tbsp of Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp of of Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp of Raw Organic Honey
- A Handful of Chia Seeds
- Prepare a pan lined with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the roasted peanuts until they reach a smooth buttery consistency. About 10 Minutes.
- Add in the coconut sugar and salt, and pulse. mixing well until smooth.
- Add in the Chocolate powder and vanilla and continue pulsing until well combined.
- Pour in the honey and mix well until the mixture hardens. Set aside.
- Prepare your chia seeds in a bowl.
- Take a spoonful of the chocolate peanut mixture and roll into a ball shape with your hands.
- Roll it onto the chia seeds to coat the whole ball.
- Place on parchment paper and repeat with the rest of the peanut butter chocolate mixture.
- When done, place in fridge and leave for an hour to set.
- After an hour, enjoy snacking on your energy ball and refrigerate the rest for later.