Citrus Lemon Flavor & Tropical Coconut makes this recipe all the more tart and tastes incredible.
When life gives you lemons, make lemon cheesecake.
Coconut just makes everything better!
- 1 1/2 Cups Walnuts, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp of Ground Cinnamon
- 8 – 10 Fresh Dates, Pitted and Diced
- 1 Tbsp of Raw Cocoa Powder
- 2 Cups of Raw Cashews, soaked for 6 hours beforehand.
- 1 Lemon, Juiced.
- Zest of 1 Lemon.
- 1/2 Cup of Cashew Milk ( Coconut Milk works just fine )
- 2/3 Cup Coconut oil, Melted
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp pure Lemon Extract
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- Shredded Coconut
- Lemon Zest
- Combine the walnuts, cinnamon, Cocoa, and salt into a food processor and grind until fine.
- Add the diced dates gradually while pulsing the mixture in the processor.
- Blend until you get a sticky textures dough.
- Line the bottom of a cake tin with parchment paper and press the dough on the bottom of the cake tin.
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Drain and rinse the cashews and add them to a food processor or blender and pulse.
- Add in all the rest of the ingredients and blend for a few minutes until very creamy and smooth.
- Adjust taste by adding more Maple syrup or lemon juice or zest as per your liking.
- Remove the cake tin from the freezer and pour the filling on top of the frozen crust and return to the freezer for 6 hours.
- When the filling has set, take the cake out of the freezer and remove the sides of the cake tin carefully. Let thaw for a few minutes before serving.
- Decorate with toppings of your choice.
- Cut in square or triangle slices and serve.