For the Love of Kale.
- 1 Bunch of Kale, Leaves torn
- 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Good quality Olive oil
- 1 Tsp sugar ( Or sweetener of choice)
- 1 Garlic clove, grated
- 1 heap Tbsp Non Fat greek yogurt
- 1 heap Tbsp of Goji berries
- 1 Tbsp of pine nuts, toasted
- 1 Jalapeño pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 Oz. of soft goat’s cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For the dressing:
- Combine the Balsamic vinegar, Olive oil, sugar, garlic, and a pinch of salt & pepper in a small jar.
- Shake vigorously until combined.
- Add the yogurt to the jar mixture and shake again until it is thick and creamy.
For the Salad:
- Grab a bunch of the kale leaves and use a sharp knife to coarsely slice them. Keep going until you have a big pile of freshly shredded kale.
- Pour in half the dressing and mix carefully using your hands to coat the leaves fully.
- Add the goji berries, and Jalapeño slices and mix.
- Add a little more dressing, break the goats cheese and sprinkle into the salad.
- Mix the salad until goat’s cheese and dressing mixes well into the kale leaves,
- Sprinkle with the toasted pine nuts, and serve!