Chilled… Refreshing.. and full of ripe summery flavors.
Described as a ‘Salad Soup’, this soup can be made with whatever is ripe and ready. Feel free to try different things..
Here’s our version.
- 7 Cups of vine ripe Tomatoes.
- 1 Cucumber, Chopped.
- 1 Large Jalapeño, Chopped.
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper , Chopped.
- 1 Stalk of Celery, Chopped.
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Peeled.
- 1/4 Red Onion, Chopped.
- 1/4 Cup of Parsley, Chopped.
- 2 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon.
- 1/2 Tbsp of Stevia Sweetener )
- 2 Tsp Worcester Sauce.
- 3 Cups of Tomato Juice
- Sea Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper to taste.
- In a food processor, add all your ingredients except for the tomato juice, and pulse until you reach your desired consistency.
- Transfer the vegetable mixture into a large bowl and pour the tomato juice over it and mix well.
- Pop the soup into the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve chilled.