Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Refined Sugar Free Jars of Goodness.
You’re gonna want to have breakfast food all day long.
- 3 Cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Puffed Buckwheat Kernels
- 2 Cups Raw Coconut Chips
- 1 1/2 Cups of Whole Hazelnuts
- 1/3 Cup of Pumpkin Seeds
- 3/4 Cups of Coconut Oil, melted.
- 1/2 Cup of Honey
- 6 Tbsp of Coconut Sugar
- 4 Tbsp of Raw Cocoa Powder
- an additional 3 Tbsp of Raw Cocoa Powder
- 4 Tbsp of Cinnamon Powder
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Egg White
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, buckwheat, coconut chips, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, and salt. mix well, set aside.
- In a saucepan and over low heat, whisk together the melted coconut oil, honey, 4 Tbsps of Cocoa powder, coconut sugar, and vanilla. Keep stirring until smooth.
- When done, pour the hot mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well coating everything in the large bowl.
- Add the cinnamon and remaining 3 Tbsp of cocoa powder to the mixture, mix well, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg whites until frothy.
- mix in the egg whites with the rest of the ingredients. keep stirring until clusters form.
- Once done, pour and press the granola into the large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out the pan and break up into large chunks. bake for an additional 15 minutes to crisp up the clusters.
- Option: turn on the broiler for 20 seconds at the very end for extra crunch.
- When removed from oven, set aside to cool.
- Once completely cooled down, store in airtight container. Serve with a side of yogurt or soaked in your favorite nut milk with berries.