This easy baked Salmon is super easy and packed with flavor.
This recipe has no refined sugars, the only sweetness is from the Miso and Raw Honey, no unnecessary sugar added and no compromising on flavor.
The buttery texture of the salmon holds up nicely with the bold flavors of the Miso and Ginger combination.
- 4 Salmon Fillets, Skinned
- 2 Tbsp of Miso Paste
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce, Low sodium
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, Minced
- 3 Tbsp Scallions, Chopped
- a Handful of Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the Miso paste, Raw Honey, Low Sodium Soy Sauce, and Minced Ginger.
- Using a brush, coat the Salmon fillets with the Miso mixture generously and evenly.
- Start baking the Fillets in the preheated oven for 15 to 17 Minutes.
- During its baking time, apply another coating of the Miso Glaze on the fillets, once or twice.
- Turn on the broiler on low for a minute at the end of the baking time to get more of a caramelized glaze.
- Garnish with Scallions and Sesame seeds, and Serve