Quality raw real chocolate, with all of the health benefits and without skimming on taste.
This recipe has minimal ingredients, melt over the stove, pour into molds, refrigerate , decorate, and there you have it! Pure, healthy Chocolate.
For the Chocolate:
- 1 Cup Cocoa Butter
- 1 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Raw Organic Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Suggestions for Fillings:
- Raw Chopped Almonds
- Chopped Peanut Butter
- Almond butter
- Fresh or Dried Raspberries
- Fresh or Dried Strawberries
- Place the Cocoa Butter in a Glass Bowl on top of a small pan with an inch or so of water.
- With a Spatula or wooden spoon, melt the Cocoa butter on Medium heat. Drizzle in the honey and fold in gently, making sure it is combined well.
- When Cocoa Butter is completely melted, remove from heat.
- Stir in the Cocoa powder, and vanilla extract.
- Allow it to cool slightly and start pouring into the molds half way, then adding the filling of your choice, and then filling up the molds till the top.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two, take out of the mold, decorate with sprinkles ect.
- Serve and…..