One of our all time favorite combinations: Earthy, Salty, Tangy & Sweet!
They taste amazing with a side of our Dried Fig jam.
- 1 Block of low fat , low salt Halloumi Cheese, Sliced ( 10 slices )
- 1/4 Cup of olive oil
- 5 Heaped Tbsp of Zaatar
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Lightly brush a baking sheet with olive oil
- Brush each slice with Olive oil on both sides, then dip both sides in a bowl with zaatar. Press the cheese slices firmly into the zaatar to make sure they are properly coated.
- Spread the zaatar coated cheese slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 – 10 Minutes
- Serve hot with a side of Dried Fig jam