Luscious, delicious, and super easy. Its one of those great soups that people think of as comfort food.. here’s a healthy guild free version.
- 4 Cups of Vegetable Stock
- 1 Medium Butternut Squash, Peeled, deseeded, and cut into wedges.
- 1 Small Potato, Peeled and quartered.
- 1 Medium White Onion, Diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Grated
- Sea Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- A Handful of Grated low fat Cheddar Cheese
- Start with spraying a pan with the cooking spray and place over low heat.
- Add the diced onions and cook for 3 minutes
- Add the butternut squash wedges and potato cubes to the pan and cook for a few minutes over medium heat.
- Add the grated garlic and season as per taste.
- Finally pour the stock over everything and let simmer for 30 Minutes
- When done pour into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- When reaching desired consistency, pour into your favorite bowl and sprinkle some cheese on top with a dash of black pepper. Serve immediately.