You don’t need an ice cream maker to make this easy healthy ice cream treat.
Whip this divine dessert with minimal ingredients in no time at all.
- 4 Large Bananas, Frozen ( Place Bananas cut in rounds in freezer over night )
- 2 Tbsp All Natural Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp All Natural Organic Peanut Butter ( Or any nut butter of your choice, though Peanut butter works best for this treat )
- Zest of 1 Lime
- 2 Tbsp of Unsweetened Dark Chocolate Shaves
- The night before making this dessert, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Peel the bananas and slice them into rounds. Place them on the baking sheet and in the freezer to freeze over night.
- Put the frozen Bananas in a blender or food processor. Start blending while scraping down the sides of the container regularly. Continue doing this until the Bananas have broken down into a smooth and creamy texture.
- Add the Maple Syrup, Peanut Butter, and Lime zest, blend again until well combined and the mixture has the consistency of soft ice cream.
- Transfer to the freezer for 1 – 2 Hours.
- When done, take out of the freezer and roll up portions with ice cream scoopers in your bowl, sprinkle a bit of the chocolate shaves on each bowl. serve!