Afternoon teas, breakfast work meetings. playdates.. these muffins are always there for us.
A gluten & refined sugar free treat, thats super easy to whip up in a jiffy.
- 1 cup almond Flour
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted and soaked in water.
- 1 cup of sweet potato, baked until soft, peeled, and flesh spooned into measuring cup.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground all spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp Gluten Free baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Coconut oil for greasing
- Preheat oven to 350 F. grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- With the exception of the baking powder, pour the sweet potato, along with the other ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and blend on low until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes. or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.